Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

London Anderson

Tonight I babysat my sister. Nothing really exciting happened. We made some AWESOME valentine's cards for my mom and Bill! This is London's. She got bored after a while so... But it's still cute! She loved using my scrap booking scissors! The writing says "Love is amazing."









This is mine. The writing says 'Love is amazing".
This is a quick easy craft that kids of all ages will love! You can do this project in many different ways! This time, I just took a white piece of printer paper and some valentine (pink & red) paper. Then you just cut hearts or whatever shape you would like and then use glue or double sided scotch tape!
We also made a printed card which is EXTREMELY easy! You can print cards from Birthdays to Get well. From bingo cards to bookmarks! I use http://www.dtlk-cards.com/ . Test it out and see what you think. I am sure there is a 'better quality' printable card website but, I chose this! You are welcome to comment on some of the websites that you use too!
Thanks for reading,
Sydney

No comments: