Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Selness Girls

Hey there bloggers,

Last night I babysat the 3 Selness girls! It was a lot of fun! Here is a little bit of my night!!


Ok so I got there and my sister London stayed to play with there oldest girl E. There the same age and get along great! So were we hanging out and the two older girls and London were playing WII and the youngest (C) was chasing me then I would turn around then she would run. It was a blast. Then it was time for little C to go to bed. So we got all her necessities and went to her room. So she was about to climb into bed when she said "I want to go in bunk bed." I said no and she said "No. I want to go in bunk bed!" that went on for a little then she stopped! It was funny. But anyways when she was about to go into her bed she wanted to rock-a-bye. So we rock-a-byed for 10 seconds and she said "Sydney, I want to go to bed." "So are you don't want to rock-a-bye anymore?" No reply. "Honey... Do you want to rock-a-bye?" yes" So we rock-a-byed a little more then she went in her crib and goodnight to her.

So London left and it was time for the two older girls (E and B) to go to bed. So we got the juice and snack then it was time for bed. B got a little sad because her clock wasn't working but we figured that out! :D Then she was fine and went to bed. Then E was downstairs in her bed and ready. She was tired but didn't want to go to bed but after a little bit of juice she was fine.

My night was full of work and excitement! Until next time...

1 comment:

nealy said...

Sydney, you are too cute!