Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

E, B, C and As

Today I went over to play with E, B and C. Yes, I did put As in the title, he comes a little bit later! ;) Am came to pick me up and drove back to her house. We had a good conversation on lots of subjects. We got there (and remember it was like 88 deg. outside today!) Am and Mr got ready to head out and said good bye's. The girls and I went and swam in the pool (As went with Am and Mr, so yes, I can say girls). We splashed and kinda swam then went to dry off on the play set. The girls were getting hungry so we ran inside for lunch. It was about an hour before C's nap time but she HAD to take a nap NOW! Whatever i guess, whats the cons of that? She wants to take a nap, its earlier than usually but maybe she'll be more tired then... I couldn't find anything wrong with it so I said ok... Are you sure? "YES!" "Ok..." So i got all her necessities upstairs and she laid down. Hmm... Usually I have troubles getting her down and now she asks for a nap? Different but very helpful! The other two watched Spongebob/ICarly/Olivia/Who knows! I got some quiet cleaning time and I didn't feel bad about not playing with the girls because they were content. I got alot done! Wow I sound like a mom, I'm so glad I got to clean and my kids weren't bugging me, my house looks beautiful!. Wow... Sorry about that! C took an AMAZING nap (here I go again with that mom thing). She laid down at around 1120 and didn't get up until after 2! I was very impressed! Am and Mr got home around I'd say, 1:30 (mr had some work related stuff to do). Am had to run one more errand. She left As home this time, yea! At this point C was still sleeping so I went to go check on her. E and B snuck behind me and I wouldn't have known untill E ran into my 'behind'. I told them the had to be as quiet as a mouse so they didn't wake C up! Well she was just laying there, totally awake. We all started laughing, even As ;) We went outside and painted the girls nails! I went inside to get As's swimsuit on so we could all go in the pool. We had a good day and I cant wait till next time!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

You know, I still love this blog design, who ever did it? ;)