Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

So Stinkin Cuters

Friday I watched Tat and Turns. Originally we were going to go to a water park, but if you remember what the weather was like, it was definitely not water park weather! My mom brought over and Suz gave me the dets. I was babysitting so she could work on her new biz! Be-a-utiful jewlery! Turn was still asleep so it was some one-on-one time with Tat's. We played lots and lots then I figured I should check on Turn's. He was awake so I brought him downstairs to play. We had snacks then went outside and jumped in the rain puddles! It was very fun for Tat, Turn, not to much... We played outside then the neighbor's nanny came outside and saw us. She waved, I waved back. I figured she was going to put her kids down for a nap but Tat wanted to play with the kids. I sent her over so there nanny could disappoint her :) She told Tat no because it was nap time but they could play later. Good! We played more, ate lunch and then Suz came home.

No comments: