Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Con, Ad, D and C

Monday I watched Con, Ad and D. N picked me up around 7:45 AM! Yes I mean AM! It was fine tho. I got in the car and she drove to her house. I got the kids out of the car while she got the stroller out of the car. Well pretty much I got D out of the car! We went inside and the boys started runnin around. Nicole said Goodbye's then left. Ad and Con watched a little TV. I got a bottle warmed feed D and then warmed another one to put in the diaper bag for our walk a little bit later. Am txt me saying 'Hey do you want to come play with C? I have to go to Pottery Barn and I don't want her to break everything in the store' I told her I was babysitting but maybe she could drop C off at there house. Long story short she dropped C off for a little while. The kids got along great! We ate lunch then went for a walk. Con brought us on a very long walk and I couldn't handle it anymore and I don't think any of the other kids could either! We walked back to there house and felt the good ol' AC! We stayed inside for a little bit and then they wanted me to drive them to a park, well that's a problem. 1. I don't have a car, 2. I don't even have a licence! Well thankfully I saw a park that was pretty good size and just down the road. I gathered all the kids and went to the park. This park was MUCH closer then the one Con was bringing us to! They played, D slept almost the whole time (which was good because I could just leave him in the stroller, in the shade and play with the other 3! They played in the sand, the slides (all tho those we a little hot from the sun beating down on them)! D woke up so we stayed for a little bit longer so I could feed him. D finished his bottle and I brought the kids home. The had a snack, I laid D down and Am came to pick up C. A little later N came home. She brought me home then I said my goodbye's.

No comments: