Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

C and As

Last Saturday I nannied C and As. Am picked me up at around 3 O'clock. We went to a couple of stores then went to there house! Am laid As down and went out for a little bit. As woke-up and I brought the kids to the park. I don't know if you've been reading my blog lately, specifically the post 'Sel kids -1' but I will tell you it is MUCH easier to bring little kids to the park when there is less heat! We started going home after I got a txt from Am saying 'Got food. Be home in 10'(or something of that kind). I figured ok, if I plan carefully, it will take me about 5min to get home then after I get both kids out of the stroller plus the diaper bag it will be about 7 minutes then. 3 minutes for C to run around/watch Little Einsteins, put As in his bouncer, wipe the table and get ready for dinner. Am got home at perfect timing and I called C to the table. We ate then Am went to go get ready. Am left and I got the kids ready for bed. Am put As to sleep so I just had C to watch. I got C ready for bed then laid her down. I went downstairs, cleaned, folded laundry and then As woke-up. It was like 10:30 and very late for a baby to be up but I just figured it was feeding time or he just had a bad dream. I went up there, rubbed his tummy then shut the door. I made it to the top of the stairs then he started screaming again. I went in there held him, then set him back in his crib. Once again I made it to the stairs. I was thinking 'Ok, I have a lot o laundry in the living room to fold, plus more in the dryer, ok I'll just bring him downstairs, put him in that toy then hopefully he will fall back asleep and I with finish folding! Well he didn't fall asleep, I txt Am and said hey he's up what do you want me to do? Well she came hope and feed him then we talked in to the wee hours of the night. I slept over at there house that night so my mom didn't have to come get me. Mr was out of town and Am couldn't just leave C and As home alone. It was a very fun night! She brought me to church in the morning and then my parents just took me home from there.

Signing off for My Adventures in Babysitting,
Sydney

No comments: