Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

So long!

Hey! I feel like I haven't updated in so long! Truth is, I haven't updated some of my jobs! Sometimes I get like a babysitting job this day, another the next day and so on. Then I just get to overwhelmed (lazy) and don't post it! I'm going to try as hard as I can to post EVERY job, EVERY time! Hopefully it pans out... I want to make my 'life' blog public. I don't really update that one either but I want some motivation and maybe Ill update both blogs more often! I will only update that one once or twice a week. Well it feels good to be back and I hope Ill be getting more and more followers. If you have friends that have kids or you know I babysit for, say hey you should read this blog! Then tell them to become a follower! I will make a promise. If you readers do your job, I will do my job and publish more! Yeah, that seems fair!

Thanks for reading and remember our litttle deal!
Sydney

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey syd...if you post on your normal blog i'll give you a "present"

ps...you know what im talking about(:

Sydney said...

Haha! Thanks Ki! I would love that!