Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

So Stinkin' Cuters

Last Wednesday I watched Tat and Turn. My mom dropped me off at there house. They were at the neighbors house so Suz walked across the street to give me a tour! There house is beautiful! Three words can sum it up. So Stinkin' Cute! I went over to the neighbors house with the kids until nap time. When it was nap time for the neighbor kids I brought Tat and Turn back home. They watched a little tv and then it was Turn's nap time. While Turn was napping Tat and I had some good girl time! She is such a cutie! It was a very hot day out so once Turn got up from his nap, we put there swimsuits on and went in there little kiddie pool on the deck. After some pool time I gave them a bath and got them in there nice comfy pj's. I love the feeling after you give a child a bath, put them in cozy pajama's and snuggle! After baths Suz came home and gave me a ride to my house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are adorable! Glad you had fun, glad you are a good babysitter and you are who you are! Don't change a thing!